- OPERATING COMPANY
- Company name
- ToSei Corporation
2nd floor, Building 459, Sasaya-cho, Fuya-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto
Kyoto full of charm
Kyoto is arguably the number one international tourist city in the world. The old town and traditional industries are well preserved and are highly regarded not only in Japan but also overseas. Many customers become repeaters and fans of Kyoto and visit Kyoto several times a year to not only enjoy famous sightseeing spots and shopping, but also to enjoy it from the bottom of their hearts. .. For example, meals at famous local restaurants and street walks, which are not often found in guidebooks, are popular.
Kyoto is full of attractions such as rich tourism resources, cultural and historical scents, beautiful nature, well-developed infrastructure, and the hospitality of the locals. I have felt the potential of Kyoto tourism and the great potential of accommodation and tourism.
Focusing on the infinite value of Kyomachiya, we have renovated it into a facility where guests can spend their time comfortably, incorporated concierge services, etc., and let them mainly propose “Machiya experience” through a line from the hotel. I have received it.
Pursuit of comfort
In terms of service, we are creating “Japanese, Kyoto-like, extraordinary” in order to provide a higher-grade accommodation experience. We make full use of our unique resources to make optimal proposals not only for accommodation experiences by Kyomachiya, but also for requests and consultations such as meals and activity experiences on the extension line. For example, we are planning and introducing various services unique to Kyoto, such as authentic Japanese breakfast and sukiyaki using plenty of Kyoto ingredients.
We would like to continue to help our customers in Japan and around the world with a more comfortable trip.
Code of Conduct for Services
We have a code of conduct for our employees called the “Compass”. This is a 10-item description of “what we should aim for” created based on our management philosophy. Each and every employee is aware of these guidelines on a daily basis, and the team is working as one to provide high-quality services to all our customers. We would like to provide the best possible hospitality as a position to support your important travel.
- We accurately grasp the needs of our customers and provide services with a bright smile.
- We will demonstrate our leadership, aim for maximum customer satisfaction, and provide services that are close to our customers’ feelings.
- We provide our customers all over the world with sincere Japanese hospitality.
- We thoroughly clean, tidy and maintain, pay attention to the details of facilities and equipment, and guarantee a comfortable space for our customers.
- We are conscious of being a professional, make full use of our sensibilities, pay attention to grooming, language, and behavior, and guarantee the safety and security of our customers.
- Through the provision of services, we create an extraordinary atmosphere and guarantee the best accommodation experience for our guests.
- We will continue to refine our sensibilities and create an emotional experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations.
- We value consideration for our customers and create added value (+ α) that makes them want to use it again.
- Based on a strong relationship of trust between members, we will establish a work environment where we can work vigorously by communicating smoothly and appropriately.
- We take on challenges in our daily work, achieve the goals of individuals and teams, and achieve both self-growth and business development.